Experts in Your Home powered by The Hignell Companies is looking for a maintenance technician in Chico.
- Assist with various projects and general labor as needed
- Follow up on service and repair requests to assure the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Participate in on-going community and maintenance program
- Track equipment and service history, maintain tools and company vans
- 2 years of previous general maintenance-related work experience
- Knowledge of basic repairs and installations using standard tools and machines
- Use and application of safety practices and procedures
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, punctual, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- High school graduate, holder of GED, or equivalent
- Current CA drivers license
- Able to lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 75 pounds
- Able to establish and maintain customer-oriented focus with supervisor and co-workers
- Climb ladders and complete overhead work for assignments
- Able to work in attics and/or under houses and in all climate conditions, if needed
- Basic appliance repair
- HVAC (only as allowed by law without EPA certification)
- Basic plumbing
- Basic electrical (when no license is required)
- Sheetrock, tape and texture
- General carpentry
- Roofs and gutters
- Wallpaper/Painting, including use of paint sprayer
- Experience in use of basic cleaning supplies and equipment
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment wellness exam, drug screening, background check, and be able to provide clean DMV print-out.
To apply, please mail in or drop off your resume at The Hignell Companies, 1750 Humboldt Road, Chico, CA 95928 or apply online using the link above. No phone calls please.
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management and services company that has been in business for over 60 years. The Hignell Companies is an EOE.
Experts in Your Home, powered by The Hignell Companies, is seeking a HVAC Service Technician to join our team in Chico.
- High School diploma; trade school a bonus
- Minimum of 5+years experience in the HVAC trade.
- Great diagnostic skills and advanced knowledge of HVAC repair and installation using standard tools and machines.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Extraordinary Customer Service attitude.
- Self motivated, punctual, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of safety practices and procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies such as boxes, fixtures, tools, equipment, site furniture weighing up to 100 pounds.
Candidate Must be able to:
- Provide a valid driver's license and a copy of a current DMV print out.
- Pass pre-employment wellness exam and drug screen.
Forward salary requirements, cover letter and resume.
Subject Title: HVAC
No phone calls please.
Hignell, Inc is an EOE.